Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Guess What?

OK, so Heiress already guessed, cheater :)

There will be a new addition in March :) Yep thats right.

That might explain any weird behavior out of me this summer. Anyway, we've already got pictures, and I do have to say, s/he is quite a cutie. Of course I might be biased.

Meanwhile, I had been very disciplined this Spring with bible study and prayer. This summer I've let it slip, due to tiredness and nausea and excuses. So, I've got to get back to work, now that I'm running out of excuses, tiredness and nausea have subsided. So Selah Sisters, can you help keep me accountable?

Much Love and Joy,
A.

1 comment:

Godseeker said...

Well, congratulations, Ms. A.! Maybe your new baby will share my March birthday. Can't wait to give you a big hug. No wonder you were feeling like change was coming!

It's hard, but helpful, I think, to keep up with Bible study during transition. I've definitely noticed a slow-down in my "cruise" through the Bible. But there's an old devotional I use, which is daily Scripture passages on one topic, tacked together in a way that always seems encouraging. It takes about a minute to read a daily selection--first thing, even before I get out of bed. In your case, while eating soda crackers might be nice. If you're interested, I can get you information on getting a free KJV copy for your PDA. It's called "Daily Light." It's old. There's no copyright.

Love ya!
-Godseeker