Search This Blog

Monday, November 08, 2004

it's been a while

It has been a while since i posted. I can say i have had some ups and downs. Tears and smiles. The Lord gives and takes. If you can adjust to that prinicipal then you can accept life. I have had some dark what is my purpose days and some bright God is gret days. They balance.
I will say I am spiritually hungry for some meat. Lately I have been getting crusts of bread. But I want the meat. So ladies you are missed. My spiritual stomach is grumbling like a baby who has been switched to solid food and then all of a sudden placed back on milk.
Soon I need fed.

2 comments:

Godseeker said...

Heiress, you are so-o-o missed! Come back to Bible Study when you can. A good steady diet of "meat" is being served up weekly.

Love ya,
-Godseeker

amy m. provine said...

I know about the ups and downs. There are times that I feel far away and times that I feel close. Its hard when you know what you consider close to God and then have a time when you aren't. It seems so unbearable.

Even though its been a long time, we are all still here for each other. You know that you can call or stop by just about anytime, between the hours of... well anytime :)