Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Praise Him!

I drove for 4 hours with my two small children out of town and I loved it. My kids have a TV and were thus pretty zoned out. (So no, this was not an educational moment for my kids) I had the cd player and some worship cd’s and just spent 3 hours singing praises. I am not a singer. In fact most people would probably prefer NOT to hear me sing. But to sit in my own car and belt out with all my heart love to Jesus and the Father and the Holy Spirit was cool. The trip went by in a blink. I found myself pulling into my destination and reluctantly turning off the music. There was something very moving about an extended one on one time thanking and worshipping. And to think there will come a day when all we do is worship Him. I can’t wait!

2 comments:

amy m. provine said...

Glad you had a great worship time during your travels! I love to spend time like that with God :)

I'm glad you have come back home safely too. Can't wait to start working on the next "big thing" :)

Godseeker said...

Amazing how God knows what we need. Sounds like a wonderful four hours. Love ya!

-Godseeker