Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2004

Another Introduction

Well since Godseeker and A. wrote their intros I guess I should do mine.
I am a mother, wife, daughter and child of God (not necessarily in that order). I work full time at a job and then work time and a half at home trying to raise two boys in a Christian home. I say trying because the world gets a little crazy with what is acceptable and it is sometimes hard to raise children in this world.
I have a wonderful husband who is the love of my life, and at times the pain in my neck. I grew up in a large Midwest town (think Chicago) and moved to a small Midwest town to settle down and raise the family.
Let’s see... what else? I tend to be a leader or instigator (depending who you ask). I am constantly involved and moving I really can’t sit. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad it just is.
I am excited that Godseeker started this blog and privileged to be invited to be a part of it. God is the center of my all. I just sometimes forget or loose track and let other things creep in. I am hoping this will give me another reminder to keep him as my center.

1 comment:

Godseeker said...

Hello, Heiress.

I'm so glad you're blogging with the girls. I like you. I like your straightforward way of looking at things, and the way you get things done. I don't think your personality is a bad thing. Not at all. Not ever. It's not a good thing either. Like you suggested, I think it just "is." It can be a strength to you, or a weakness, depending on how you use it. Learn to shepherd the "pros" and "cons" of who you are. Don't let them shepherd you--God's the owner, you're the shepherd, and your strengths will get stronger and your weaknesses will melt into the background.

Keep growin'! You're so cool.

-Godseeker

BTW, did your new boss say "hello" yet? Maybe she's overwhelmed. Or maybe she's wondering why nobody's dropped by to say "hello" to her yet. At any rate, keep us posted.